Sunday 31 October 2010

Camden Town Atmosphere.

Passing pubs is a very common thing in Camden and I was determined to capture at least one photograph of a pub making it appear interesting and unusual which suprisingly was harder than I expected.
Peoples preconceptions when they here the word 'pub' are mostly very similar so here I tried my best to use angles, focus and also part of the street to make this one appear more interesting than peoples expectations of a normal english pub.
The unusual brick colour and elephant statue helped dramatically liven up the image.
This is one of my favourite Photo's of the day.
The colours I saw when peering over the bridge appeared unusual and eccentric which really appealed to me and although the girl on board had a very interesting sense of style I waited until the boat had drifted under this large willow tree to capture my picture as by only showing a portion of her it makes the observer more intreeged and the photo all the more interesting. I like the contrast between the dull colour of the murky water and the loud, vibrancy of the boat.


This photo stood out to me as although the shop behind is clearly a more interesting place to view the mannequin appears very appealing and unusually eye catching in my image.





Here I cropped and added a black 'film' like border to this image of the street to make it appear more unusual. The long black border exaggerates the length of the chinese food stand.


To me this image sums up Camden's multi-cultural, bizarre conundrum of stools and gives a parcial sense of the mix of people you would find there.
The few brightly coloured objects stand out perfectly against all the wooden materials and brickwork.
The single mans head adds life to the picture yet doesnt over clutter it which I believe makes this photo successful.



1 comment:

  1. Youtube is free to view this movie - Videodl
    Watch this video. YouTube youtube mp4 is free to view this movie. YouTube is free to view this movie. Youtube is free to view this movie.

    ReplyDelete